Chance Vought F4U Corsair

The Chance Vought F4U Corsair was a carrier-capable fighter aircraft that saw service primarily in World War II and the Korean War. Goodyear-built Corsairs were designated FG and Brewster-built aircraft F3A. The Corsair served in smaller air forces until the 1960s, following the longest production run of any piston-engined fighter in U.S. history (1942-1952). Some Japanese pilots regarded it as the most formidable American fighter of World War II. The U.S. Navy counted an 11:1 kill ratio with the F4U Corsair.

Corsairs served with the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marines, Fleet Air Arm and the Royal New Zealand Air Force, as well the French Navy Aeronavale and other services postwar. It quickly became the most capable carrier-based fighter-bomber of World War II. Demand for the aircraft soon overwhelmed Vought's manufacturing capability, resulting in production by Goodyear (as the FG-1) and Brewster (as the F3A-1). From the first prototype delivery to the U.S. Navy in 1940, to final delivery in 1953 to the French, 12,571 F4U Corsairs were manufactured by Vought, in 16 separate models. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F4U_Corsair

Recordings

Chance Vought F4U Corsair, June 2007

Comments

• today's OptiMind review places this brain supplement squarely on my list as one of the best nootropics around. But it remains, does OptiMind work?

Posted by OptiMind, 29/11/2017 12:22pm (14 days ago)

• This is an amazing piece of information which you have shared. I had fun while reading and going through your content. It was both informational and entertaining. I would like to take your vision towards student assignment help Australia which is provided by Complete My Assignment. This is a must visit platform for the students as they have relevant information and services.

Posted by Assignment Help Australia, 18/11/2017 1:50am (26 days ago)

• from aircraft something is came in my mind which is if there is a car which we want to move we can use a towing service but what we will do when there is a craft which is not moving.

Posted by ritewaytowingnyc, 09/11/2017 10:08am (1 month ago)

• Watching movies either in theater/ on PC/ on Android devices gives great entertainment to movie lovers

Posted by free movie website, 03/10/2017 11:00am (2 months ago)

• Students Assignment Help provides the best programming assignment help to the various college or university students around the world. We help the students to score high in their academic career.

Posted by Programming assignment help, 27/09/2017 11:13am (3 months ago)

• In start the project looked promising enough with engine capable of producing 2,000 hp (1,492.5 kW) at 40,000 ft (12,192 m). But defects in the turbo-superchargers caused project to be dropped after few copies were produced and tested. The dash three could be identified by a large intake tube fitted to the belly inside engine.

Posted by make my assignment for me, 23/09/2017 12:34pm (3 months ago)

• Singapore assignments help provides the outstanding my assignments writing help to learners with the standard quality at at al low cost. we offer the best team of assignment experts who are proficient in assignments completion at any level

Posted by my assignment help, 16/09/2017 7:11am (3 months ago)

• One of the greatest and all time best fighter air craft is Vought F4U Corsair now its becomes a legend of all fighting air crafts, it was first introduced in 1938 in cold war against korea and since then it becomes the king of fighter air craft.

Posted by do my assignment for me, 28/08/2017 2:10pm (4 months ago)

• Individuals cherish it and appreciate the time with the music. I take on the track that you share it truly great for me to be honest. This is a place where distinctive occasions on music held.

Posted by online assignment help, 16/08/2017 1:56pm (4 months ago)

• Your finest selection presently is to download it as well as become satisfied of exactly how easy it absolutely is to use, there's no have to be technologically wise in order to use Hay Day Cheat.

Posted by hay day diamonds hack, 13/07/2017 7:24am (5 months ago)

RSS feed for comments on this page | RSS feed for all comments