Chance Vought F4U Corsair

The Chance Vought F4U Corsair was a carrier-capable fighter aircraft that saw service primarily in World War II and the Korean War. Goodyear-built Corsairs were designated FG and Brewster-built aircraft F3A. The Corsair served in smaller air forces until the 1960s, following the longest production run of any piston-engined fighter in U.S. history (1942-1952). Some Japanese pilots regarded it as the most formidable American fighter of World War II. The U.S. Navy counted an 11:1 kill ratio with the F4U Corsair.

Corsairs served with the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marines, Fleet Air Arm and the Royal New Zealand Air Force, as well the French Navy Aeronavale and other services postwar. It quickly became the most capable carrier-based fighter-bomber of World War II. Demand for the aircraft soon overwhelmed Vought's manufacturing capability, resulting in production by Goodyear (as the FG-1) and Brewster (as the F3A-1). From the first prototype delivery to the U.S. Navy in 1940, to final delivery in 1953 to the French, 12,571 F4U Corsairs were manufactured by Vought, in 16 separate models. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F4U_Corsair

Recordings

Chance Vought F4U Corsair, June 2007

Comments

• Watching movies either in theater/ on PC/ on Android devices gives great entertainment to movie lovers

Posted by free movie website, 03/10/2017 11:00am (18 days ago)

• Students Assignment Help provides the best programming assignment help to the various college or university students around the world. We help the students to score high in their academic career.

Posted by Programming assignment help, 27/09/2017 11:13am (24 days ago)

• In start the project looked promising enough with engine capable of producing 2,000 hp (1,492.5 kW) at 40,000 ft (12,192 m). But defects in the turbo-superchargers caused project to be dropped after few copies were produced and tested. The dash three could be identified by a large intake tube fitted to the belly inside engine.

Posted by make my assignment for me, 23/09/2017 12:34pm (27 days ago)

• Singapore assignments help provides the outstanding my assignments writing help to learners with the standard quality at at al low cost. we offer the best team of assignment experts who are proficient in assignments completion at any level

Posted by my assignment help, 16/09/2017 7:11am (1 month ago)

• One of the greatest and all time best fighter air craft is Vought F4U Corsair now its becomes a legend of all fighting air crafts, it was first introduced in 1938 in cold war against korea and since then it becomes the king of fighter air craft.

Posted by do my assignment for me, 28/08/2017 2:10pm (2 months ago)

• Individuals cherish it and appreciate the time with the music. I take on the track that you share it truly great for me to be honest. This is a place where distinctive occasions on music held.

Posted by online assignment help, 16/08/2017 1:56pm (2 months ago)

• Your finest selection presently is to download it as well as become satisfied of exactly how easy it absolutely is to use, there's no have to be technologically wise in order to use Hay Day Cheat.

Posted by hay day diamonds hack, 13/07/2017 7:24am (3 months ago)

• In my college days, I have got an assignment on World War II in which I have read about this Vought F4U Corsair fighter aircraft. This is an is an American fighter aircraft which was used in World War II and in the Korean War

Posted by assignment masters, 04/07/2017 5:45am (4 months ago)

RSS feed for comments on this page | RSS feed for all comments